Terms and Conditions
All orders to be placed online via our website, Xhype Liquid Co. does not accept any orders made on any other contact platform.
Once an order has been placed and proof of payment is verified, Xhype Liquid Co. can take between 24-96 hours to complete your order.
You may place an order ahead of time online and pay a 50% holding deposit to book/hold stock for future. Once you are ready you may complete payment and inform us to verify payment and initiate the collection process.
The Xhype Liquid Co. online shop can be accessed at www.xhypeliquid.co, related mobile sites and applications (“the site”). The site enables buyers to shop for Xhype Liquid Co. products (“the Products”) online and have them collected within South Africa. All visitors to the site (“Users” or “you”) will be able to see the products on offer, but only those who have registered for an account on Xhype Liquid Co. (“account holders” or “you”) are able to buy, be it for individual use of wholesale.
Legally binding contract
All users and account holders, including those that buy from the site (“buyers”), are bound by these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). By registering, or using the site at all, you recognise that you’ve read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these T&Cs. Should there be any clause in these T&Cs that you do not understand, the onus is on you to ask Xhype Liquid Co. to please explain the relevant clause to you before you accept the T&Cs by using or buying from the site.
With whom are you entering into a contract?
The site is owned and run by Xhype Liquid Co., a division owned by Molecule Liquids (Pty) Ltd, registration number 2016/515019/07, a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa (hereinafter referred to as “Xhype Liquid Co.”).
Products and availability
Please note that the stock of all items on offer is limited. Xhype Liquid Co. will make all reasonable attempts to ensure that special offers are brought to an end when stock runs out. If it happens that Xhype Liquid Co. is unable to fulfil any order at the advertised price because the stock is sold out, Xhype Liquid Co. will inform you via email and you’ll be entitled to a reimbursement for the rand value you have paid for such product.
2. Buying products
- The site allows you, the user, to place electronic orders (“Order”) for one or more products on offer as long as such products are available and not sold out.
- A purchasing contract (“sale”) between you and Xhype Liquid Co. only comes into effect once you have fully completed AND submitted the online order form for one or more products in your shopping cart (“cart”) AND your payment has been authorised by Xhype Liquid Co. (or has been received into Xhype Liquid Co.’s bank account).
- The above is dependent on the product being available.
- Products on Xhype Liquid Co. cannot be reserved to be bought at a later stage, and placing an item in your cart without completing the order does not amount to a “sale”.
- This means that Xhype Liquid Co. may remove any product(s) from your cart before the sale actually takes place, in the event of the product going out of stock.
- Xhype Liquid Co. cannot be held responsible if the product(s) you added to your cart has become unavailable when you try to complete the sale.
- A tax invoice will be emailed to the email address on your Xhype Liquid Co. profile. A delivery note will be included with your order – please note that no prices are visible on the delivery note.
3. Cancelling and ending orders
- Xhype Liquid Co. reserves the right to refuse to the processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely, with notice given to you.
- Xhype Liquid Co. will be liable for reimbursing you the rand value paid only if you have already paid for the cancelled order. You have the right to return non-defective products purchased within 72-hours of the order being delivered.
- Xhype Liquid Co. reserves the right, in the interest of preventing fraud, to refuse the processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely.
- Xhype Liquid Co.may request documentation to complete the necessary fraud checks and cancel any order where the necessary documentation is not provided in a timely manner.
- In the event of a fraudulent purchase being placed on Xhype Liquid Co., cardholders will be advised to initiate a chargeback via their bank in order to be refunded. Xhype Liquid Co.does not process refunds for orders suspected of fraud.
- Xhype Liquid Co. do not provide order details relating to orders suspected of fraud.
5. Product Pricing
The price of each product is given on the product information page (“the product page”) on the site.
The Regular Retail Price
- The Regular Retail Price (“RRP”) is the standard price that Xhype Liquid Co. charges for the product. The RRP is determined by considering the suppliers’ price, market conditions, and the prices being offered by other local retailers.
- When a product is not on sale, on special, or included in a discount promotion or wholesale, the RRP is the price you will pay when you purchase the product (“purchase price”).
- Please note that RRPs can change over the course of several seasons over which the product may be sold. The RRPs applicable at the time the product is introduced may differ from the RRP at the time of your purchase.
The Discount Price
- When Xhype Liquid Co.is having a sale or is running a discount centric promotion on specific products on the site – the discount price is shown on the product’s product page, as well as the Regular Retail Price (“RRP”). The discount price will be shown to be underlined and the RRP will be shown alongside it – but will be crossed out.
- When a discount price is shown on the product page, the discount price is the price you will pay when you add the product to your cart at the discounted price and conclude the sale at the discounted price i.e. the purchase price.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that the RRP and, if applicable, the Discount Price of all products on Xhype Liquid Co.are correct at the time of your purchase. If, however, the product is offered at an erroneous price, Xhype Liquid Co.will not be obliged to supply the said product at the incorrect price.
- Xhype Liquid Co.will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct price.
6. Collection and Delivery terms
Xhype Liquid Co. has two delivery options
6.1 Standard Self Collection
- Proof of Payment for an order needs to be sent prior to Xhype Liquid Co. starting with fulfilling an order. Once proof of payment is verified you will receive a notification from our store that your order is being processed when completed another notification will be sent to confirm your order is ready for collection. Please send proof of payment for orders to firstname.lastname@example.org. No orders will leave the premises of Xhype Liquid Co. if payments have not been verified.
- Once an order does leave our premises Xhype Liquid Co. will not be liable for any lost or damaged goods.
6.2 Premium Delivery
- Opting for premium delivery adds a surcharge delivery fee as indicated in the checkout basket.
- Premium delivery is only available when paying with credit or debit card, or paying via instant EFT.
- Premium delivery is currently only available in specified areas within South Africa.
7. Making a payment
You can pay on Xhype Liquid Co. using your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card or via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), this can all be done on the i-Pay platform or direct EFT via your bank.
Paying by credit card
- Xhype Liquid Co.accepts payments made by Visa and MasterCard Credit Cards as well as chipped debit cards that have been activated for online purchases.
- When you place an order, the transaction details are presented to the bank for authorisation of the payment amount.
- If authorisation is not obtained, the order is cancelled. If authorisation is obtained, payment is usually immediate. You guarantee that you are fully authorised to use the credit card for payment of your order and that there are sufficient funds in this credit card account to cover the costs of any transactions you complete on Xhype Liquid Co.
Paying by EFT from your own bank:
For EFT Payments please note:
- Please note, when selecting to pay by EFT, you have 24 hours post placing your order to make the payment.
- When making your payment, please be sure to use your order number as your reference. This will ensure that Xhype Liquid Co.can process your order as quickly as possible.
- Xhype Liquid Co.will start processing your order as soon as your bank forwards the payment to Xhype Liquid Co. Depending on the bank, it can take up to 3 days from the time you make the payment (which has to be done a maximum of 24 hours after placing the order) to when it appears in our bank account.
- Xhype Liquid Co.will start processing the order once your bank forwards your payment to us, but depending on the bank it can take up to 3 days.
- The delivery lead time as specified on the site only starts once Xhype Liquid Co.has received the payment from your bank.
- As a buyer, you indicate where in South Africa you require delivery, as well as contact numbers to be used in connection with delivery.
- In the case of door-to-door delivery, your parcel will be delivered to the address you specified in the checkout process.
- Unless we inform you otherwise before you place your order and before the final confirmation, the estimated maximum delivery time for an order in South Africa is 10 working days.
- As outlined above, all Xhype Liquid Co. standard deliveries take place during business hours i.e. there are no deliveries over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
Delivery or Collection completed
- A door-to-door delivery is considered complete as soon as the parcel is accepted and signed for either by the customer or by an individual on the customer’s behalf at the specified delivery address.
- It is your responsibility, as the buyer, to ensure that you or the intended receiver of the order inspect(s) the parcel on arrival and makes known any justifiable complaints. The receiver has the right to refuse the parcel if it appears to have been opened or if it has clearly been damaged.
- Such complaints and claims must be brought to the attention of Xhype Liquid Co. by emailing us (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 16:00).
- In the event that a parcel is declared missing, should the stock be available, a replacement order will be sent to the customer via the intended original delivery method.
- If the stock is not available, the order (at Rand value paid) plus any relevant delivery fee will be refunded.
- Xhype Liquid Co. will contact the customer in both cases to advise possible delays and/or preferred refund method.
9. Defective items, returns and reimbursement
- If you are dissatisfied with your purchase due to a defect (not damaged), incorrect product choice or other reason, you may return it to Xhype Liquid Co. within 7 days of delivery, by the same delivery method which the parcel was received. If you are based in South Africa, you can either receive a refund or have the product repaired or replaced, depending on the situation.
- In the case of a damaged or incorrect item having been delivered, Xhype Liquid Co. will evaluate each case and issue a refund upon proof/situation of the damaged/incorrect item.
- Xhype Liquid Co. cannot be held liable for goods damaged by a courier/delivery company.
10. Sales records
Complete records of each transaction between you and Xhype Liquid Co. are kept on the site for 12 months after a particular purchase or related transaction. During this time, you’ll be able to view and print out these records. After the 12-month period, the responsibility of keeping such record falls onto you.
11. Competitions & Promotions
Xhype Liquid Co. may release printed or digital discount coupons (“Coupons”) from time to time. Such coupons may be available through the website and/or from third-party websites, in magazines and other media.
Coupons can be used to secure a discount on the site as long as the coupon is valid.
Given expiry dates cannot be moved.
12. Changes to Terms and Conditions
Xhype Liquid Co. may, at its own discretion, change these terms and conditions or any part thereof. As indicated in the T&Cs, it is the responsibility of the registered account holder or user to familiarise yourself with the T&Cs before using the site. By registering, or using the site at all, you recognise that you’ve read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these T&Cs.
13. Terms and Discontinuation
These terms and conditions take effect on the date of first publication of the website and continue indeterminately. They may be revised by Xhype Liquid Co. from time to time (as described above), for as long as the website continues to exist and be operated. Xhype Liquid Co. is entitled to terminate these terms and conditions or close down the website at any time, subject to processing any pending purchases.
If you don’t meet your obligations regarding these terms and conditions, including any incidents about payment and price or an order, and you neglect to rectify such non-adherence within 5 working days after Xhype Liquid Co. has instructed you to do so, your access to the service will be blocked.
We have the right to close your account and deny you access to the site, depending on the severity of your actions. Such action on the part of Xhype Liquid Co. will not have any negative effect on any damages Xhype Liquid Co. may claim.
14. Copyright and other intellectual property
Any and all copyright relating to the website, including these terms and conditions, is held by Xhype Liquid Co. (and partners). All rights not expressly given are reserved. You may download, view and print content from this site only for private and non-commercial ends. To obtain permission for commercial use of any content from this site, please send an email email@example.com .
Xhype Liquid Co. is unable to edit or screen all content on the site, and will not be held accountable for illegal, libellous or obscene content. We advise you to inform Xhype Liquid Co. of any offensive or illegal material.
All content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to software, databases, text, graphics, icons, links, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or under licence of Xhype Liquid Co. As such they are protected by local and international legislation and agreements.
15. Electronic communication
When you sign up for a Xhype Liquid Co. newsletter, opt into marketing communication, register an account, conclude a purchase, visit the site or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , you agree to get electronic communication from Xhype Liquid Co.
16. XhypeLiquid.co corporate information
The Electronic Communication and Transactions Act determines that when goods or services are provided via certain electronic transactions, the seller must make certain information public on the site where the goods or services are offered.
Puffy Puffs information is as follows:
Trading as Xhype Liquid Co – Reg. Nr 2016/515019/07
Legal notice address:
54 Morris Avenue
Official email address: email@example.com
PROATIA: The manual published in terms of article 51 of the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000, can be downloaded from HERE .